Summer is over and I have been so busy and neglectful of my little blog, when I saw a message pop up that the lovely and fashionable Lena from Styling-on-the-Edge has nominated me for the Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award (thank you, darling!) The pressure is now on for me to get back in the kitchen and start posting new recipes asap!! Haha.
But in the meantime, apparently this is the process:
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you, linking back to their site.
2. Put the award logo on your blog.
3. Answer 10 questions.
4. Make up ten new questions for your nominees to answer.
5. Nominate 10 other blogs.
Here are my answers to Lena’s questions:
1. Where do you find inspiration?
I guess that depends on for what, but a lot of inspiration I derive from childhood memories. Something Mom used to cook, or a favorite little dress, a scent, or a book I read.
2. If you would have an opportunity to have a lunch with an influential / famous person, who it would be?
Sherlock Holmes. I know, he’s not real. 🙂
3. Who is your favorite designer(s)?
Hmm. Ones that I can somewhat afford – Ralph Lauren, Calvin Klein, Michael Kors, Cynthia Rowley, Sam Edelman. Ones that I’d like to someday afford – Chanel.
4. What is your most annoying habit?
What? Me? Annoying??!!!!! Hah. My sister thinks I scratch my head too much.
5. What is your favorite item at home?
My husband. That’s not an “item”? Okay, then my pair of made-in-USA, recyclable-material armchairs. I love to put my feet up and read in them, with a trusty glass of wine by my side.
6. Are you a night owl or morning person?
This is a toughie. I feel most energetic earlier in the day but ONLY if allowed to awake naturally. If woken by an alarm (which is most of the time), I’m a sleepy grumpy mess until I get a cup (or three) of coffee in me.
7. What is the most memorable moment from your favorite movie?
Pretty much the entire movie Slujebni Roman (Служебный роман) is full of my favorite moments.
8. What is the last book you read?
The Paris Wife by Paula McClain – loved it.
9. Which is your favorite quote?
“‘A vision without execution is an hallucination.’ – Jeffrey E. Garten
10. What song best describes you?
“Bootylicious” by Beyoncé – pretty much everyone never says that.
AAAANNNNDDD…. HERE ARE MY NOMINEES:
My questions for my nominees are going to be provocative and controversial:
1) If you could only eat three things for the rest of your life, what would they be?
2) Miniskirts after 30 – yes or no?
3) Can you handle the truth??!!!
4) If you could change your name, what would you call yourself?
5) What was your favorite age/time of life and why?
6) Your favorite thing to do in your free time?
7) What has been your biggest splurge over the Summer?
8) What three things would you take with you to a deserted island?
9) If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?
10) What is your biggest fear?
Can’t wait to read everyone’s answers! Ta-Ta for now!!